• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

supply of bullet proof vest

R

richard886

imported post

we are manufacture of the bullet proof vest in north China ,we are specialized in manufacturing bullet proof vest ,NIJIIIA ,NIJIII,NIJIV .we can manufacture 10000pcs for one month ,color can be manufactured as per the customer's requirement .

Thank you .

Hope somebody can market our bullet proof vest in the local market .

--Moderator--
Contact deleted

scorpio_vette

imported post

please send me 3 vests for free for testing purposes. if they meet my requirements, i will place an order of 100,000 vests to be paid cash.

Dreamer

imported post

Are those the same vests you supply to your own Tibetan citizens, to protect them against the Red Army?

Oh, yeah, that's right, the Tibetans only wear those thin saffron robes, which aren't very bullet proof. Makes things easier for those AK-toting infantrymen, I guess...

Or maybe those are the same vests that peacefully-demonstrating students in Tiananmen Square wore to protect them against the Red Army?

Oh, yeah, they were just wearing t-shirts, and were mowed down with similar ease...

This is a JOKE, right? You've GOT to be kidding. Do you honestly think that ANY red-blooded American would send you ONE cent for your products?

Your nation has colluded with the Western Military Industrial Complex, and the International Banking Cartels to nearly destroy the entire industrial base of our once-great nation in less than two decades. China is one of the most egregious violators of civil and human rights on the face of this planet. Your industries and government consider graft, bribery, kickbacks, and corruption as a legitimate business model, and QA/QC for your products is somewhere below that of the ex-Soviet Union, or 1950's Korea.

The moral and ethical irony of a Chinese company selling body armor to an American Citizen is so mind-bendingly surreal as to defy description.

Sell that body armor to your own people--they need it a LOT more than we do...

Oh, that's right, 99% of the citizens in China can't afford an annual new pair of shoes, let alone NIJ Level III Body Armor, and even if they could, it would be illegal for them to own it unless they paid a bribe to the local constable.

Please, crawl back under the rock under which you normally live, and leave us alone.

MODERATOR--please do something about this account...

protector84

imported post

Oh I don't think it is a joke. I've noticed lately quite a few new posters trying to sell or buy a firearm interstate or in this case ship body armor internationally. Considering the political climate the U.S. is currently in with an administration who I'm sure would love to do something about the tea parties or 'gun-toting' groups this could easily be the work of undercover agents trying to get someone from this group to do something illegal. That could just get the foot in the door to do full surveillance of this group and its members. Maybe it sounds paranoid but look at history and don't trust Uncle Sam.

simmonsjoe

imported post

protector84 wrote:
Oh I don't think it is a joke. I've noticed lately quite a few new posters trying to sell or buy a firearm interstate or in this case ship body armor internationally. Considering the political climate the U.S. is currently in with an administration who I'm sure would love to do something about the tea parties or 'gun-toting' groups this could easily be the work of undercover agents trying to get someone from this group to do something illegal. That could just get the foot in the door to do full surveillance of this group and its members. Maybe it sounds paranoid but look at history and don't trust Uncle Sam.
Body armor is controlled?

CO-Joe

imported post

simmonsjoe wrote
Body armor is controlled?

Even though it's not, many domestic manufacturers seem to be pretty paranoid about it.

Rasher

imported post

It kinda is controlled, here in MI if your are a convicted felon-even if you have full filled your sentence and no parole or probation, its a felony to be in possession of any type of body armor.