Thread: bulletproofest

richard886

Post imported post

Dear everyone:

we are manufacturer of the bullet proof vest ,we can manufacture NIJIIIA´╝Œ´╝«´╝ę´╝¬´╝ę´╝ę´╝ę,NIJIV bullet proof vest ,sling bullet proof vest and whole protection bullet proof vest .our manufacture ability is 10000pcs for 35days .

Our bullet proof vest can defense 9mm bullet ,0.44inch bullet ,AK_47 7.62 general bullet ,M-16 armour piercing 7.62 bullet .

If you are interested ,please donnot hestite let us know ,and we also welcome every friend market our bullet proof vest in the local market .

Yours sincerely

--Moderator--
    Contact deleted

Post imported post

A Chinese company selling Body Armor to American Citizens is rather ironic isn't it?

Personally I am deeply offended that a manufacturer from a nation which routinely rounds up its own political dissidents, racial minorities, and religious devotees so that they may be executed and pushed into mass graves would attempt to sell this sort of product to US citizens.

If you have a surplus of body armor, why don't you donate a few truckloads to Tibet, or to students in Tianimen Square, or to peasants in the next valley you plan to flood with a mega-hydroelectric dam?

Please, go away. We don't want your stuff. They are probably shoddily made, and full of poisonous contaminants anyway.

I'm not a big fan of lead, arsenic, or melamine. And I'm even less of a fan of totalitarianism.

Please leave us alone...

MODERATOR!!!

It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggressionŚand this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

richard886

Post imported post

please donnot so impolite ,i wonnot contact with so impolite people .please stand by .

Banned

Post imported post

Yet, you keep replying...

richard886

Post imported post

A sandwich made of knuckles, Hoover, Alabama

Post imported post

Seriously. This is an Open Carry website anyway. It's not a place to put your products for sale. Want to sell this crap to Americans? Build a website or pay for air time on T.V.

Post imported post

I think this guy is a boiler room scam artist in India or Africa. someone smarter than me trace his IP and post plz.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Banned

Post imported post

I just dont believe his name is richard

Post imported post

"Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Post imported post

You guys are WAAAY too easy to troll....jeez.

Banned

Post imported post

I'm in the market for a ballistic vest. What is the price on these?

Post imported post

kwikrnu wrote:
    This is more than likely a scam. Even if it isn't, you need to buy something from American Manufacturers to help stimulate our economy. Why would you even consider buying one of these??

Banned

Post imported post

Hollowpoint38 wrote:
    kwikrnu wrote:
    This is more than likely a scam. Even if it isn't, you need to buy something from American Manufacturers to help stimulate our economy. Why would you even consider buying one of these??
    I used to think that. Now, I buy based upon quality and value. It doesn't matter who makes it. If Americans have priced themselves out of the market, tough.

That being said, one shouldn't even consider buying one of these vests from a message-board spammer.

Banned

Post imported post

I'd consider one because of price, and the fact they are not limiting the sale of a legal defensive product to soley law enforcement.

Post imported post

eye95 wrote:
    Hollowpoint38 wrote:
    kwikrnu wrote:
    I used to think that. Now, I buy based upon quality and value. It doesn't matter who makes it. If Americans have priced themselves out of the market, tough.

That being said, one shouldn't even consider buying one of these vests from a message-board spammer.
    Now I can agree with that. Sometimes American made products are so over priced the is no point in buying them, but you basically made the point I wanted to make. Don't buy from a spammer. No good will come of it.

Banned

Post imported post

I didn't plan on calling china to order a vest.Seriously, I am looking for a good qualityinexpensive vest.It is one of the reasons why my handgun carry permit was suspended. I'm not looking to spend a large amount and if I can get a line on a company that sells chinese made vests for a fraction of what us companies sell them for I am in.

Banned

Post imported post

kwikrnu wrote:
    I didn't plan on calling china to order a vest.Seriously, I am looking for a good qualityinexpensive vest.It is one of the reasons why my handgun carry permit was suspended. I'm not looking to spend a large amount and if I can get a line on a company that sells chinese made vests for a fraction of what us companies sell them for I am in.
    One of the reasons your permit was suspended was because you are looking for a good quality inexpensive vest?

One reason products cost less is that are built to lesser specs. Make sure the vest will stop what you want it to stop.