• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

bulletproofest

R

richard886

imported post

Dear everyone:

we are manufacturer of the bullet proof vest ,we can manufacture NIJIIIA,NIJIII,NIJIV bullet proof vest ,sling bullet proof vest and whole protection bullet proof vest .our manufacture ability is 10000pcs for 35days .

Our bullet proof vest can defense 9mm bullet ,0.44inch bullet ,AK_47 7.62 general bullet ,M-16 armour piercing 7.62 bullet .

If you are interested ,please donnot hestite let us know ,and we also welcome every friend market our bullet proof vest in the local market .

Yours sincerely

--Moderator--
Contact deleted

Dreamer

imported post

A Chinese company selling Body Armor to American Citizens is rather ironic isn't it?

Personally I am deeply offended that a manufacturer from a nation which routinely rounds up its own political dissidents, racial minorities, and religious devotees so that they may be executed and pushed into mass graves would attempt to sell this sort of product to US citizens.

If you have a surplus of body armor, why don't you donate a few truckloads to Tibet, or to students in Tianimen Square, or to peasants in the next valley you plan to flood with a mega-hydroelectric dam?

Please, go away. We don't want your stuff. They are probably shoddily made, and full of poisonous contaminants anyway.

I'm not a big fan of lead, arsenic, or melamine. And I'm even less of a fan of totalitarianism.

Please leave us alone...

MODERATOR!!!

R

richard886

imported post

please donnot so impolite ,i wonnot contact with so impolite people .please stand by .

eye95

imported post

Hollowpoint38 wrote:
kwikrnu wrote:
I'm in the market for a ballistic vest. What is the price on these?
This is more than likely a scam. Even if it isn't, you need to buy something from American Manufacturers to help stimulate our economy. Why would you even consider buying one of these??
I used to think that. Now, I buy based upon quality and value. It doesn't matter who makes it. If Americans have priced themselves out of the market, tough.

That being said, one shouldn't even consider buying one of these vests from a message-board spammer.

kwikrnu

Banned
imported post

I'd consider one because of price, and the fact they are not limiting the sale of a legal defensive product to soley law enforcement.

Hollowpoint38

A sandwich made of knuckles, Hoover, Alabama
imported post

eye95 wrote:
Hollowpoint38 wrote:
kwikrnu wrote:
I'm in the market for a ballistic vest. What is the price on these?
This is more than likely a scam. Even if it isn't, you need to buy something from American Manufacturers to help stimulate our economy. Why would you even consider buying one of these??
I used to think that. Now, I buy based upon quality and value. It doesn't matter who makes it. If Americans have priced themselves out of the market, tough.

That being said, one shouldn't even consider buying one of these vests from a message-board spammer.
Now I can agree with that. Sometimes American made products are so over priced the is no point in buying them, but you basically made the point I wanted to make. Don't buy from a spammer. No good will come of it.

kwikrnu

Banned
imported post

I didn't plan on calling china to order a vest.:exclaim:Seriously, I am looking for a good qualityinexpensive vest.It is one of the reasons why my handgun carry permit was suspended. I'm not looking to spend a large amount and if I can get a line on a company that sells chinese made vests for a fraction of what us companies sell them for I am in.

eye95

imported post

kwikrnu wrote:
I didn't plan on calling china to order a vest.:exclaim:Seriously, I am looking for a good qualityinexpensive vest.It is one of the reasons why my handgun carry permit was suspended. I'm not looking to spend a large amount and if I can get a line on a company that sells chinese made vests for a fraction of what us companies sell them for I am in.
One of the reasons your permit was suspended was because you are looking for a good quality inexpensive vest?

One reason products cost less is that are built to lesser specs. Make sure the vest will stop what you want it to stop.