• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: I Love Guns & Coffee T-Shirts

Flanders007

Isn't it just a matter of selecting that part? Getting it exactly right would be hard, probably impossible if there's anti-aliasing on the edge of the circle.

I'm not a photoshop whiz, but I imagine you could cut out just outside of that circle, put it on another layer, invert the colors, blacken the resulting white ring, and overlay it. Sure, there's no more separate ring, but it may look better.

I'd love to see an image file of that.

It's not that hard, I just don't have the the file with me right now... besides, I may discontinue the black shirts. The grey seems to be a good compromise from the white.... and being the green part of the logo stands out on the grey it is still a great design. The black shirts with the all white logo are fun... but not having the green in the logo sort of kills the parody...

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
I've been wearing my shirts a lot and have gotten nothing but smiles and good comments.
Starbucks barista came up to me in a Safeway and said " hey, I really like your shirt!". It caught me off guard as I had forgotten I was wearing the dark gray one that day. Great conversation starters:)

I need to order a couple more.........

Gray Rider

Att: Flanders007

The shirts look fantastic! I sent you a PM on 08/05/10 but it has not been opened. Please reply. Thanks!

Last edited:

pporter

I "heart" guns and coffee

starbucksshirt.jpg

New member here, I love these patches and shirts- Do you, or do you know where I can purchase one with the I "heart" guns and coffee? thank you.

pporter

Starbucks doesn't sell these, Flanders007 sells them.

Yes, I went to the link you provided, and when I went to submit my info for questions, a page appeared that said "the link was broken", so is there an alternate way to contact that you know about? Thanks!

Ruby

Yes, I went to the link you provided, and when I went to submit my info for questions, a page appeared that said "the link was broken", so is there an alternate way to contact that you know about? Thanks!

See my last post. Send him a Private Message. If you are really new and don't know how, let me know.

pporter

See my last post. Send him a Private Message. If you are really new and don't know how, let me know.

I just realized that the sender was the same person, thank you. I just sent him a PM. Appreciate it!