• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Snohomish Council seeks new State Gun Control Laws

Batousaii

imported post

i think easiest way is to post in on a server, example would be any web page space your service provider gave you, then make a link to it on your post(s).

Tomas

imported post

I sent jbone a PM, jbone sent me a copy, and I put it up on one of my servers...

http://tijil.org/3344_001.pdf

tom_icon_flap.gif

Dave_pro2a

imported post

When Snohomish, Pierce and Kinf counties all team up to change State law and/or the constitutionthen we'll all get screwed.

Those 3 counties do tend to dictate state law (and elections).

All this 'in your face' activism just hastens the confrontation between the 3 most liberal counties and State law... but I'm not suggesting the activism stop. Might as well draw a line in the sand now, rather than later whenthe outcome is even less likely to go our way.

FMCDH

imported post

((Sigh))

More people to vote out of office. O well, I was planning to vote out my representatives anyway.

rickomatic

imported post

Dave Gossett has been a career politician ever since his tenure on the Mountlake Terrace Senior High School Associated Student Council in the late 1960's. He is the same self important "I know better than you do short man sydromed....do gooder" as he's always been.

Just sayin........:cool:

Dave_pro2a

imported post

FMCDH wrote:
((Sigh))

More people to vote out of office. O well, I was planning to vote out my representatives anyway.
That's impossible, they just keep recounting till they 'find' enough ballots to win.

jbone

imported post

Council passed this motion today 3-1, Councilmen Koster of course was the no vote. So watch for this at the Capital.