• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry in Sun Valley

ISRAEL

imported post

I have never been in Sun Valley ( the rich and beautiful people of Idaho live there, ha ha ha ) and I want to visit that city but I don't know is it is possible to O.C. there, it seems to me that they "live in the clouds" and we the mortals live in a different planet.,It is possible to O.C. there? has any body done it there yet? ,please let me know. I still O.C. in downtown Boise, and yesterday i did it at the gim, some people ask me what caliber and I proudly said it is a 44 magnum,and I made the holster, I am glad I learn to make gun holsters.Your vaquero friend Israel.

IndianaBoy79

imported post

Idaho has full state preemption my friend. This means that only the state government can regulate the carry of firearms. You are as legal to carry in Sun Valley as you are in Boise. Public opinion there may vary, I don't know, but it is certainly legal.

ISRAEL

imported post

Muchas Gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I know is Idaho, but talking to a friend who works there say Sun Valley is a very different town than any in Idaho, well I will try to O.C. there and see what happens. Israel.

ISRAEL

imported post

we want to go in may, "when the global warming stop sending us more snow" ha ha ha.

It has to be on a weekend, before we go Yakima,Wash.