• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

0ced the first time

onestar 50

imported post

I oced the first time . I carried ccw for a long time. I went to pay my cellphone bill and filled the car up will gas and went into couple of party stores to by a few thing. I had no problem at all.

Scooter

imported post

onestar 50 wrote:
I oced the first time . I carried ccw for a long time. I went to pay my cellphone bill and filled the car up will gas and went into couple of party stores to by a few thing. I had no problem at all.

and most folks never do!

Welcome to OC!

DanM

imported post

onestar 50 wrote:

Excellent! I suggest posting further experiences in the "experiences" thread, where we keep them all together, unless there is something particularly noteworthy or will spawn much discussion.

Welcome aboard!

autosurgeon

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
Congrats onestar. Did you have the impending 'fear' of someone screaming "He's got a gun"? I know I did the first time.
I thought everyone was looking at me... then the waitress asked at the cash register... did you have that on the whole time?:what:

At that point I realized no one pays attention :lol: