• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'D yesterday and today in west allis to franklin

akito

imported post

Did a little shopping yesterday .....

Bart'z party store on hwy 100 ( old lady behind the counter was very helpfull noticed right away ) no issue

Joe ann fabrics on 75th in greenfield ... no issue a few nice looks though

Walmart in franklin no issue like always .....today as well

Then joe ann's in cudahy ....no issue that's the 2nd time then walked to dunhams ...no issue

And shooters on 6mile . Today , like always no issue ( see shooters post about suicide )

Oh does anyone know where I can buy magtech 9mm rounds close by ? I can't find any besides online .

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
imported post

akito wrote:
And shooters on 6mile . Today , like always no issue ( see shooters post about suicide )
Hmmm, I've heard from employees there that they don't allow open carry. Maybe the policy has changed, or maybe they just didn't notice.

AaronS

imported post

akito wrote:
Did a little shopping yesterday .....

Bart'z party store on hwy 100 ( old lady behind the counter was very helpfull noticed right away ) no issue

Joe ann fabrics on 75th in greenfield ... no issue a few nice looks though

Walmart in franklin no issue like always .....today as well

Then joe ann's in cudahy ....no issue that's the 2nd time then walked to dunhams ...no issue

Oh does anyone know where I can buy magtech 9mm rounds close by ? I can't find any besides online .
Just have to ask, why do you want Magtech ammo? From the stuff I have used, I have to say that it is one of the worst ammo manufacturers I know of. No power in any rounds I have used so far (9mm, 45acp, 38 Spl., 44 Mag).