• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post your every day self defense items

Aaron1124

imported post

qydff5.jpg

Dreamer

imported post

BRAVO, eye95.

That is indeed, the most IMPORTANT self-defense tool that ANY of us carry daily.

But I would add eyes and ears too. Without "input devices" the brain is pretty much a useless pile of goo.

Perhaps that is why the Brady Bunch doesn't want people to have guns--the pic you posted is a bit of equipment that the Brady types are mostly lacking...

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I think I'll win with my list. This is what I've been running the last few weeks.
:monkey

Glock 23 w/ night sights, CT laser and 2 spare mags.
KelTec P3AT w/ CT Laser
S&W 442 with 1 speed strip.
Taser C2
ASP Defender
Benchmade 501S
Surefire E2D Defender

crisisweasel

imported post

I just carry Atlas Shrugged around with me, and upon encountering an assailant, I pull out my tactical bifocals and start reading from Galt's speech. This inevitably puts people in a daze, and then I slip out, using the fog of their own confusion against them.

Erus

imported post

crisisweasel wrote:
I just carry Atlas Shrugged around with me, and upon encountering an assailant, I pull out my tactical bifocals and start reading from Galt's speech. This inevitably puts people in a daze, and then I slip out, using the fog of their own confusion against them.

Excellent Mad Literary Ninja skills.. lol

Who is John Galt?

Let them try to figure that out and just slip away to monologue another day!