• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pass Along Cards

Kloutier

imported post

I have become very passionate about Open Carry. A great member gave me some pass along cards to give to people when they ask about OC. The only issue (though the cards are amazing) is they do not show the law that says we can. So I went to the site that the other member created his cards and tried my hand at it. Please tell me if you think its too much.

http://kloutier.com/oc/

Top is the front
bottom is the back.

ingman

imported post

I like the card. I think the card thing is a good Idea. I wish I would have thought of it.

would you be all right with me coping it, and make some of my own?

Rottie

imported post

Since you asked here is my $.02. I like the color scheme but think you should personalize the front more. Instead of Saying "we carry because it is our right" I think it should be specific to you and why you are openly carrying a firearm. For example "I open carry because it is my right". By personalizing the card I think it will help you connect on a personal level to those you meet. By saying "We" it sounds as though you are representing some nebulous group that is not identified on your card. You will also want to go back and add the "e" to the word "Safety" on the back of the card. Overall great job.