Thread: What else do you carry?

Post imported post

Besides your handgun what else do you carry knife, flashlight, extra mag holder, etc. What i carry is a glock 17 and a mini-mag. Yall may find this funny but i do keep a pair of handcuffs just in case. Im not a LEO.

So what do you carry?

Post imported post

I always have a good handful of stuff on me. I have my Leatherman, Kershaw pocketknife, awesome Coleman flashlight, and then my PX4 which I do not carry near as often as I probably really should. Unfortunarely, the flashlight I got did not come with a holster. So, I had to make my own. The first one lasted for a good year or so. I just made my second holster for it a few weeks ago. I really wish I had had some gun leather to make it with though so it would be stiffer and easier to pull out and put back into it.

Post imported post

tntorqu wrote:
    Besides your handgun what else do you carry knife, flashlight, extra mag holder, etc. What i carry is a glock 17 and a mini-mag. Yall may find this funny but i do keep a pair of handcuffs just in case. Im not a LEO.

So what do you carry?
    I carry a very large heavy cane (shillelagh) EVERY WERE I go, a cane is the only weapon you can legally take on an airplane or bring into a federal building etc...as a cane is considered to be a medical device.