• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What else do you carry?

tntorqu

imported post

Besides your handgun what else do you carry knife, flashlight, extra mag holder, etc. What i carry is a glock 17 and a mini-mag. Yall may find this funny but i do keep a pair of handcuffs just in case:D. Im not a LEO.

So what do you carry?

whoopingllama

imported post

I always have a good handful of stuff on me. I have my Leatherman, Kershaw pocketknife, awesome Coleman flashlight, and then my PX4 which I do not carry near as often as I probably really should. Unfortunarely, the flashlight I got did not come with a holster. So, I had to make my own. The first one lasted for a good year or so. I just made my second holster for it a few weeks ago. I really wish I had had some gun leather to make it with though so it would be stiffer and easier to pull out and put back into it.

estcrh

imported post

tntorqu wrote:
Besides your handgun what else do you carry knife, flashlight, extra mag holder, etc. What i carry is a glock 17 and a mini-mag. Yall may find this funny but i do keep a pair of handcuffs just in case:D. Im not a LEO.

So what do you carry?
I carry a very large heavy cane (shillelagh) EVERY WERE I go, a cane is the only weapon you can legally take on an airplane or bring into a federal building etc...as a cane is considered to be a medical device.