• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

arrested while ocing

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

I was arrested last night while ocing on a public street last night in Sheboygan, I was not in a school zone. Had to post bail to get out, so, whats next?

APRIL FOOLS!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

About 2 years ago this would not be an April fools joke in Wisconsin - ahhhh, progress - and just yesterday an Oklahoma Senate committee voted to legalize open carry by a wide margin (no joke!) - can nearby Texas and Oklahoma be far behind?

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
I was arrested last night while ocing on a public street last night in Sheboygan, I was not in a school zone. Had to post bail to get out, so, whats next?

APRIL FOOLS!
You could have just posted gov. Jim Doyle Just declared ban on C.C.W. unconstitutional, If you want to carry a gun in Wi. carry as you choose.:what:

M

McX

imported post

gun free school zones keep the criminal element out of school zones, and inhibit violence in school zones...........................APRIL FOOL!

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

I was charged with the felony charge of Practicing my 2nd Amendment Rights with an enhancer charge of Wearing an Anti-Obama Garment.

AaronS

imported post

Dustiniac wrote:

APRIL FOOLS!
Bad thing to joke about, IMO...

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Dustiniac wrote:

APRIL FOOLS!
It got me good. My blood was boiling. Subconsciously, I wondered why all the empty space until I scrolled down.

I hate April 1st. I am tooooo gullible. I ownmany deeds to bridges that I cannot find.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

:exclaim:

That got me too! LOL! I think it is good that we can actually laugh about this today when a year ago......it probably would have been true.

Heck, I actually FORGOT it was April the 1st! Thanks for reminding me!

:lol: