• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ABUSE of AT RISK WARRANTS in CT

Edward Peruta

imported post

This post will begin to tell the story of another case that has been moving through the Connecticut Courts.

It may take several posts to properly explain the situation, but pay attention because it could happen to you.

I'll begin by posting the appeal brief in the Nesbitt Case.

Pay particular attention to what was predicted and raised concerns when the proposed law was being debated.

THIS MAY BE THE FIRST APPEAL OF THE AT RISK STATUTE WHICH IS Section 29-38c
of the Connecticut General Statutes.

JUMPMASTER

imported post

First they illegally seize property from Nesbitt and then days laterthey get an "at risk warrant" to seize the property from their own evidence room. Troop L is a complete disaster when it comes to processing, inventory and accountability of evidence.