• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Breakfeast - Dumfries Cafe, Dumfries VA

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It's time we had another great time at the Cafe in Dumfries!

April 17, 2010 at 9:30 AM AT:

Dumfries Cafe

"Always on the LEFT in Dumfies!"

17670 Fraley Blvd
Dumfries, VA 22026

Click HERE for info/directions/map

Also, EVITE---> HERE

PLEASE NOTE: THEY ONLY ACCEPT CHECKS AND CASH.. NO CREDIT CARDS!!

There is an ATM at the Bank Of America up the Street from the cafe.

wheelerXD

imported post

damn I would love to make it there since I haven't went to a OC get together in awhile but I will be stuck on the FBI academy on the 17th and 18th

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'll host another one next month.. what weekend are you available next month? Sure would like to have you attend!

wheelerXD

imported post

I'm available the first two weekends of may after that I will be in Oregon for the last two weeks. It'll be so nice to go back there haven't been home in over two years now.

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Oops.. I dont have a single Saturday or Sunday available in May.. At least not for Breakfeast.. Maybe a dinner?

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

gotsig wrote:
Hey Joe I just got told last night that I won't be working next weekend so I will be able to make your breakfast.
GREAT! At least I wont be alone if no one else decides to come.. :cry:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Oh, excellent. Haven't been to one in a while, and Dumfries at 9:30 fits my schedule well. Hope to make it, +2.

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Tess wrote:
Oh, excellent. Haven't been to one in a while, and Dumfries at 9:30 fits my schedule well. Hope to make it, +2.

Great! Will be nice to see ya, Tess.

Hope you can make it, durellusmc..

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
I can probably make it, but that's awfully early for me to be that far away from home ;)
Understood.. I, too, would like to make Richmond B/F, but, like you, too far and too early most of the time.

wheelerXD

imported post

ok so I will be working this weekend, They changed the rosters like 30 times this weekend and I got put back on it. So I won't be making the breakfast sorry. I'll try to get to the next one.

Semper Fi

sprinklerguy28

imported post

I'm coming to VA from Michigan to attend the Second Amendment March on Monday. The wife and I are leaving tonight. If the driving goes well we are going to try and make it there.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Nice to see ya'll again, even if it was a teeny-tiny little place. Good food and good company always go well together.