• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grade Obama's First Year In Office!!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
There is no good to be gotten from a Clinton Broadcasting System poll so I suggest grading the First Wookee's spouse a Pauli, "Not even wrong."

LOL! I never heard it called that. :lol:

slowfiveoh

imported post

I promise I sat there for a minute and thought a lot about what he has done over the past year, and tried to find a specific area he did well in.

This is the first time I have ever done a poll where I couldn't find one positive thing to say about the individuals performance in any given field.

That is just horrible...

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

slowfiveoh wrote:
I promise I sat there for a minute and thought a lot about what he has done over the past year, and tried to find a specific area he did well in.

This is the first time I have ever done a poll where I couldn't find one positive thing to say about the individuals performance in any given field.

That is just horrible...
I agree...It IS horrible. We are in a horrible situation with this regime. As the poll indicates Obama is doing very poorly.

AZkopper

imported post

Economy

A:3.92%
B:4.23

C:5.21%
D:17.93%
F:68.72%

Foreign Policy

A:5.83%
B:4.00%
C:7.93%
D:22.31%
F:59.93%

Health Care

A:5.92%
B:2.88%
C:2.94%
D:8.54%
F:79.72%

Afghanistan

A:5.11%
B:13.93%
C:26.67%
D:22.89%
F:31.40%

Iraq

A:5.12%
B:10.21%
C:25.30%
D:23.93%
F:35.45%

Threat of Terrorism

A:5.78%
B:4.68%
C:9.80%
D:21.63%
F:58.10%

Energy and the Environment

A:4.85%
B:5.17%
C:12.67%
D:21.25%
F:56.06%

Social Issues

A:5.77%
B:4.55%
C:11.14%
D:19.37%
F:59.17%

Bipartisanship

A:5.70%
B:2.94%
C:3.97%
D:8.20%
F:79.19%

Obama's Overall Job as President

A:5.32%
B:3.86% C: 3.76%
D:22.90%
F:64.17%

I wonder if this is what CBS expected?

Huck

imported post

slowfiveoh wrote:
What's funny as hell, is they also posted this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-6113290-503544.html?tag=contentMain%3bcontentBody

How the HELL do you claim to have a 50% approval rating, when your own polls show the figure to be more in the 60-70% DISAPPROVAL area?

Are these people serious?

Yeah, they're serious. Since Obunghole's unable to make himself look good the leftist media has to do it for him. And of course they have to lie (something they do well)in order to make the loser look good.

If Obummer's approval rating's at 30% I'll be surprised.

jgregel

imported post

November is coming! I know it doesn't get him out but we can wipe out a bunch of other idiots and pull some of the power out from under him.

John

ecocks

imported post

So, how many of you are out there volunteering for candidates who have a chance to win against the Obama supporters?

Quit talking, get active to bring about CHANGE we can recover with!

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

slowfiveoh wrote:
What's funny as hell, is they also posted this:

How the HELL do you claim to have a 50% approval rating, when your own polls show the figure to be more in the 60-70% DISAPPROVAL area?

Are these people serious?
You have hit upon the flaw in polling!

A poll can only be of a sample representing the population more or less well. Neither poll of their readership nor a poll of eXtreme Right-wingers® will be an accurate representation of the population tyrannized by the Wookee's spouse.

Are they serious? Of course, the Obamanation is proof positive of the effectiveness, the efficacy of push-polls.

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

ecocks wrote:
So, how many of you are out there volunteering for candidates who have a chance to win against the Obama supporters? Quit talking, get active to bring about CHANGE we can recover with!
And you have hit upon the failure of anonymous noms-de-'net!

I am an elected town officer and facing my first re-election.

How are YOU doing? It is disingenuous to challenge others to action from behind Mrs. Anony Mouse's skirts.

damn the Obamanation!

OCforAll

imported post

As opposed to which other presidents 1st year in office? The one who thought he knew everything and let three planes fly into buildings? Or maybe we should just wait until his 5th year in office and see whether or not he turns his back on an entire city as it goes deeper under water, while congratulating the complete moron that he personally put in charge of FEMA on live television. Or maybe we should just wait until his last year in office to see if everything he's done for the past seven have completely ruined the country.

I realize most of you just simply hate anything to the left of center-right and many (on both sides) just love the kool aid, but I fail to see how anyone could actually believe that anything significant is going to get done the first year in office with the mess that was left over by the last three idiots (P,VP,SOD). I'm also wondering if anyone who makes such a comment could explain in detail, exactly which presidents in recent history have done anything "significant" their first year or two in office? And specifically, what is it that you think could or should have been done to warrant your approval?

ecocks

imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
ecocks wrote:
So, how many of you are out there volunteering for candidates who have a chance to win against the Obama supporters? Quit talking, get active to bring about CHANGE we can recover with!
And you have hit upon the failure of anonymous noms-de-'net!

I am an elected town officer and facing my first re-election.

How are YOU doing? It is disingenuous to challenge others to action from behind Mrs. Anony Mouse's skirts.

damn the Obamanation!
Since you asked, I'm alreadylooking carefully atthe candidates since our filing season closed two weeks ago. Despite living in a (Red) state with a Republican-controlledlegislature, Rep. Governor and 2 Republican Senators, I do live in a district with a Democratic Congressman (who voted against the Healthcare bill).

The incumbent Governor is leading by 32 points in the latest Rasmussen Poll but as soon as it is clear what campaign structure he will be running I'll be looking at what he needs. 32% is good, anything over that is obvoiously better.

My Senator up for re-election this year, Mike Crapo, is one of the Republican Party's spokespersons and ran unopposed last electionso doesn't appear to face a significant challenger although I am tuned inIFone emerges.

As soon as I am clear on the platform adopted by the opposition to my Democratic Congressman, Walt Minnick, I'll make my decision as to who I'll be supporting for that seat. Presently there are 7 candidates (5 Republicans, 1 Libertarian and 1 Independent) in the running so I need to see some platforms and position statements as the campiagn begins.

So, good luck to you in your race Mr. Huffman, I truly hope that your supporters have the strength of their convictions andcome outin force toput you back in office if you deserve it.

eye95

imported post

Flashbang wrote:
No way this poll will stay on the CBS site for long, unless the mindless many get the numbers where CBS wants them.
It already has been there a long time.