• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I will be on Radio tomorrow

DEROS72

imported post

Sorry it is KUOW 94.9 FM puget sound public radio beginning 9AM April 2nd.DaveWorkman will be there as well as far as I know...

DEROS72

imported post

I believe so.I think Facetelli will be on the phone.So send in your comments guys on the link I posted above... I'll keep my hair under controlbeing that it is radio.... :dude:

I told them you were a respectible ,responsible bunch of folk......:lol:

jarhead1911A

imported post

I heard DEROS wont be attending because he couldnt get his hair to cooperate......:p

Hey DEROS dont forget to tell the show host how long you work on your hair before you ever leave the house its the trademark of OCDO here is your HAIR........

Squeak

imported post

Not to fear, gentlemen, as I, the Squeak, will be there to keep him humble and in line. And no! He will not be there the whole hour. If he is, he walks home! But then, I won't get breakfast if I leave him! How do I get into these situations?

amzbrady

imported post

Deros, maybe a good time to mention or ask how cities are allowed to go against state laws, like park bans, and the incident in Vancouver. Also maybe ask the anti's why their agenda has changed, they started out fighting against criminals and gun crime and have turned their attention to law abiding citizens. Maybe mention the DC law where they mention that police are under no obligation to protect us.

Oh and maybe askhow the Ceasefire, and Brady's, can "Demand" that Businesses stop allowingopen carry. Then mention how we "minding our own business", go in to get coffee and the Brady's stick their noses in out business with their protesting.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nice Job to both Jim and Dave W. Mr Faschism(sic) however, drives me nuts, I get tired of his lies, irrational fears and backhanded insults.

Great job guys!

(Jim, you sould of CC'd in the studio)

Dave Workman

imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
Nice Job to both Jim and Dave W. Mr Faschism(sic) however, drives me nuts, I get tired of his lies, irrational fears and backhanded insults.

Great job guys!

You can't carry a gun into a broadcast facility.

Deros compensated, however, by showing up naked (Edit: NO, I'M ONLY KIDDING, FER CRYIN' OUT LOUD! ) :banghead::quirky

Thatand an empty holster makes 'em fall dead away.....

But his hair did look good, despite the rain.

:lol::lol::lol:

amzbrady

imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
gogodawgs wrote:

Great job guys!

(((You can't carry a gun into a broadcast facility))).
Deros compensated, however, by showing up naked (Edit: NO, I'M ONLY KIDDING, FER CRYIN' OUT LOUD! ) :banghead::quirky

Thatand an empty holster makes 'em fall dead away.....

But his hair did look good, despite the rain.

:lol::lol::lol:
:what:Really, why? Isnt that private property????:what: