Thread: SEATTLE TIMES: Patty Murray changes gun stance.

Post imported post

Sorry, April Fool's Day is a good day to fantasize though .

Post imported post

I have turned all my guns in to the Brady Campaign, given up eating meet, donated to PETA, become a Marxist, joined Code Pink and am dating Rachel Maddow!

April Fools
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
    I have turned all my guns in to the Brady Campaign, given up eating meet, donated to PETA, become a Marxist, joined Code Pink and am dating Rachel Maddow!

April Fools
    LMBO...dating Rachel Maddow--Sarah Palin is leaving her hubby for a lesbian relationship with me.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Post imported post

Sylvia Plath wrote:
    gogodawgs wrote:

April Fools
    LMBO...dating Rachel Maddow--Sarah Palin is leaving her hubby for a lesbian relationship with me.
    That's awesome! You made me smile!
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
    Sylvia Plath wrote:
    gogodawgs wrote:

April Fools
    That's awesome! You made me smile!
    Ooops.....April Fools
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Post imported post

It's 0023hrs as I start to write this, so I guess tall tales are not permitted anymore. At least here on our forum. There're lots of tall tales elsewhere; the media, politics, etc..

I actually got roped into the original post. It seemed like something somebody running for reelection might do to counteract a leftist voting history. Oh well, there's one born every day.

MD