• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm sorry to say,

Iopencarry

imported post

I am sad to announce that I will no longer be able to Admin or run the my facebook Forums, or my other forums.

As a part of the ongoing raids and crackdown on militia and patriot groups and organizations, my domains and hosting account have been seized by the JTTF and FBI.

I have another board that was frequented by Surv......ivalists and Militia people, and this evidently came up on their "radar".

I got word this afternoon that invisionfree has deemed me unacceptable to their community, and will be deleting ALL my boards regardless of subject matter.

I just hope everyone will see this and what we now face before it disappears.

Full information and details at this link http://www.dixieleather.com/announcement.html