• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for so cal meets, long beach area

DEFENSOR

imported post

Welcome Vet,

Thanks for your service. Glad you came on the forum, there is so much great info here.

Defensor

Sandfire

imported post

Hey I am new to this as well. I live in the Ventura county and would definitely be down for an outing in the area. Long Beach is close enough as well so that would be great.

eraseallhope

imported post

I live in long beach and I UOC most places I wanna go no problem

Just be careful of those school zones there's a lot over here

oifoefvet

imported post

I would love to set up a few meets, or at the very least, meet a couple of others around thier locations. I just had a great day out in Seal Beach, and had an officer question me for about ten minutes and I was on my way. I would love to conduct a meet there. They seem to be okay with our cause.