• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Get Together Redux

petrophase

Campaign Veteran
imported post

We really need to follow through on a get together. Many of the LEO and store owners/managers I've talked to are relatively friendly to the cause, but many were also unaware of the issue, at least here in Rapid. It would be great to raise awareness while having a fun, law-abidingly good time. Lets make it happen!:)

XDSTEEL

imported post

I wont be able in April or may(Army obligations), if you wanna plan sometime after that it will be cool to do i won't mind driving out there.

Dan_W

Sorry for bringing up an old post but are there any get togethers in Rapid? I just found this forum and I open carry all the time but hardly ever see anyone else oc in the RC area.