Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Carry T-shirts are now available

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Post imported post

You may order t-shirts here:

http://www.wisconsincarry.org/secure...erchandise.php

Information about the t-shirts is available at that link. If you have any other questions post them up here and I'll do my best.

Nik Clark
    Chairman - Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    www.wisconsincarry.org
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

Ordered mine!

Post imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
    You may order t-shirts here:
    http://www.wisconsincarry.org/secure...erchandise.php
    Information about the t-shirts is available at that link. If you have any other questions post them up here and I'll do my best.
    What, no pink? I need a pink one to go with my new, soon to arrive Ruger LCP in RASPBERRY!

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

Cobbersmom wrote:
    What, no pink? I need a pink one to go with my new, soon to arrive Ruger LCP in RASPBERRY!
    Wouldn't the red work just as well?

Post imported post

Thanks so much. You made my day again.

I got two comming my way.

Post imported post

Just wash it in hot water, it will turn Pink! :quirky

Post imported post

bnhcomputing wrote:
    Cobbersmom wrote:
    Wouldn't the red work just as well?
    Never, it would clash too much!

Post imported post

Orders ship within 4 - 6 weeks? Wow, is this true?

Post imported post

We don't know what kind of volume we will have in shirts. We are 'batching' orders, so we will collect orders for a period of time, then send them in.

I think more accurate would be to say orders will ship within 2 to 6 weeks. If you get in at the end of an order cycle and we go to print, you'll probably get your shirt within 2 weeks.

If you place an order right after a batch of orders was sent to print, then you might wait a little longer.

I anticipate to start with, we will have such an in-flow of orders that we will probably be going to print within a week or two with the first batch which means if you order today you'll probably get a shirt in about 3 weeks or so.

We'll get a better idea for timing and speed of shipment when we go through a cycle of orders or two.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

Cobbersmom wrote:
    Pink is listed as an option.

WCI BOD,

Is that blayze orange legal to hunt in? My dad tells me stories of when the color was red and he hunted in a red t-shirt.

Post imported post

BROKENSPROKET wrote:
    Cobbersmom wrote:
    Pink is listed as an option.
    I didn't see that, I was only looking at the pics. Thanks!
    And a good option too. Everyone here should invest in a pink tee shirt!

McX

Post imported post

you know, we will have to open up a thread, of pics of members, oc-ing in their new shirts!

Post imported post

BROKENSPROKET wrote:
    WCI BOD,

Is that blayze orange legal to hunt in? My dad tells me stories of when the color was red and he hunted in a red t-shirt.
    From Page 21 of the 2009 Hunting Regulations (emphasis mine)

Blaze Orange Requirements In any area of the state where a firearm deer season is open (including the regular 9-day hunt, muzzleloader season, October 10–11 Youth Hunt, October and December 4-day antlerless only hunts, and CWD hunts), no person may hunt any game, except waterfowl, unless at least 50% of the person’s outer clothing above the waist is colored blaze orange. A hat, if worn, must be at least 50% blaze orange. Faded or stained blaze orange clothing is unsafe and may not meet law requirements. Camo-blaze that is 50% blaze orange is legal, but is not as visible as solid blaze clothing. 100% solid blaze orange is recommended. Note: Blaze orange requirements do not apply to those hunters participating in legal night hunting (i.e. raccoon) from ½ hour after sunset to ½ hour before sunrise.
    If it's a true (glaring) blaze orange, then by my reading of the above "rule" it would be legal.

Post imported post

It is called "safety orange" on the Gildan specifications, and comments from the t-shirt vendor to me indicate that it is intended to be utilized as the blaze orange/safety orange

Banned

Post imported post

Its a tshirt. Gun season is in November. If you are able to hunt in November wearing only a tshirt, you are a better man than me. I recommend wearing the heater body suit. http://www.heaterbodysuit.com/
    Yes, I am biased, my woman's dad owns that company.

Post imported post

I was only thinking of scopio_vette.

Post imported post

the first batch of t-shirt orders will be sent to the printer in a day or two. If anyone wants an expedited order, now is the time.

McX

Post imported post

i'll be in the second round, the t-shirt will be poplular around my house, kids want in on them too. which brings to light a perverted thread stealing topic;

kid wears the shirt to school, anti's kick him out?- figured i'd get opinions on this prior to, if even at all. i aint in the mood to 'splain it all to no principle. your views welcome.

McX

Post imported post

PS; don't look at me my kids are pro-gun!

Post imported post

I wouldn't be surprised if they get hassled. My youngest bought a breast cancer awareness wrist band that says "I love boobies" and was told to take it off. I'll find out as soon as I get mine. Gonna send aforementioned youngest there in one. If they call, I'l be wearing mine when I go in.
    We live in kind of a small town, lots of hunting. I wear my holster (empty), and my extra mags when I go into the high school. never been bothered. I also wear as many of my politically incorrect t-shirts as I can. I think they know they'd get nowhere saying anything to me. I'm there a lot (problem child, see above), and am on a first name basis with admin. so it probably helps that they know my stance on most things school related.... We'll see

Post imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
    the first batch of t-shirt orders will be sent to the printer in a day or two. If anyone wants an expedited order, now is the time.
    Just placed an order for a white one

My fiance normally loves white shirts on me, but I'm sure she'll hate this one lol.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Post imported post

Just placed my order. I have a few colors coming, including pink.
    If these fit well I'll order the white, black and blaze orange to complete the collection (I think I have OCD).

Post imported post

Jason in WI wrote:
    If these fit well I'll order the white, black and blaze orange to complete the collection (I think I have OCD).
    Nice.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Post imported post

Yep, I order one of every color EXCEPT Pink, just wouldn't look good on me, but I did order TWO pink ones for the wife and daughter.

Post imported post

Jason in WI wrote:
    My collection won't be complete, unless I can get a golden yellow. Black print on golden yellow would look soooo awesome.

Anyone else love Golden Yellow?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast