• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry T-shirts are now available

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

We don't know what kind of volume we will have in shirts. We are 'batching' orders, so we will collect orders for a period of time, then send them in.

I think more accurate would be to say orders will ship within 2 to 6 weeks. If you get in at the end of an order cycle and we go to print, you'll probably get your shirt within 2 weeks.

If you place an order right after a batch of orders was sent to print, then you might wait a little longer.

I anticipate to start with, we will have such an in-flow of orders that we will probably be going to print within a week or two with the first batch which means if you order today you'll probably get a shirt in about 3 weeks or so.

We'll get a better idea for timing and speed of shipment when we go through a cycle of orders or two.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Cobbersmom wrote:
What, no pink? I need a pink one to go with my new, soon to arrive Ruger LCP in RASPBERRY!

Pink is listed as an option.

WCI BOD,

Is that blayze orange legal to hunt in? My dad tells me stories of when the color was red and he hunted in a red t-shirt.

Cobbersmom

imported post

BROKENSPROKET wrote:
Cobbersmom wrote:
What, no pink? I need a pink one to go with my new, soon to arrive Ruger LCP in RASPBERRY!
Pink is listed as an option.
I didn't see that, I was only looking at the pics. Thanks!
And a good option too. Everyone here should invest in a pink tee shirt!

M

McX

imported post

you know, we will have to open up a thread, of pics of members, oc-ing in their new shirts!

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

BROKENSPROKET wrote:
WCI BOD,

Is that blayze orange legal to hunt in? My dad tells me stories of when the color was red and he hunted in a red t-shirt.
From Page 21 of the 2009 Hunting Regulations (emphasis mine)

Blaze Orange Requirements In any area of the state where a firearm deer season is open (including the regular 9-day hunt, muzzleloader season, October 10–11 Youth Hunt, October and December 4-day antlerless only hunts, and CWD hunts), no person may hunt any game, except waterfowl, unless at least 50% of the person’s outer clothing above the waist is colored blaze orange. A hat, if worn, must be at least 50% blaze orange. Faded or stained blaze orange clothing is unsafe and may not meet law requirements. Camo-blaze that is 50% blaze orange is legal, but is not as visible as solid blaze clothing. 100% solid blaze orange is recommended. Note: Blaze orange requirements do not apply to those hunters participating in legal night hunting (i.e. raccoon) from ½ hour after sunset to ½ hour before sunrise.
If it's a true (glaring) blaze orange, then by my reading of the above "rule" it would be legal.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

It is called "safety orange" on the Gildan specifications, and comments from the t-shirt vendor to me indicate that it is intended to be utilized as the blaze orange/safety orange

M

McX

imported post

i'll be in the second round, the t-shirt will be poplular around my house, kids want in on them too. which brings to light a perverted thread stealing topic;

kid wears the shirt to school, anti's kick him out?- figured i'd get opinions on this prior to, if even at all. i aint in the mood to 'splain it all to no principle. your views welcome.

Serpent

imported post

I wouldn't be surprised if they get hassled. My youngest bought a breast cancer awareness wrist band that says "I love boobies" and was told to take it off. I'll find out as soon as I get mine. Gonna send aforementioned youngest there in one. If they call, I'l be wearing mine when I go in.
We live in kind of a small town, lots of hunting. I wear my holster (empty), and my extra mags when I go into the high school. never been bothered. I also wear as many of my politically incorrect t-shirts as I can. I think they know they'd get nowhere saying anything to me. I'm there a lot (problem child, see above), and am on a first name basis with admin. so it probably helps that they know my stance on most things school related.... We'll see