• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guardians of the Free Republics

since9

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Link: http://www.gotfr.org/

I came across this site as I found it in the news this morning. Apparently they sent all 50 governors of our 50 United States a simple message: step down or be removed.

Frankly, I thought that was a bit much given that governorship has never (to my knowledge) been a hot topic.

I think many of their other Restore America Plan provisions are appealing, however: http://www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com/front-page.html

Comments?

Dreamer

imported post

Yeah, I agree. The motto "in God we trust" was put on our currency in 1861 by the then Sec. Treasury, Salmon P. Chase. Among other notable achievements, Chase was the one who instituted the issuance of paper currency. The printing of this motto on our currency flies in the face of everything that the Founding Fathers stood for, and the only way the Federal Reserve has gotten away with it for so long is due to the simple fact that the Federal Reserve (who issues paper currency) is a private corporation, and therefore not restricted (like the Federal Government) by the Constitutional prohibition against "establishing religion".

I still can't understand how our coinage (which is made and issued by the US Mint, NOT the Federal Reserve) gets away with it.

What is particularly ironic about this is that the only "god" that these international banksters REALLY believe in is their own infinite avarice and insatiable greed. It would be more accurate to have "In Moloch We Trust" or some tribute to a similar ancient, "dark" deity of death, chaos, destruction and oppression.

Although I gotta hand it to these guys, sending letters like that to all the Governors took brass cojones. I bet they didn't think they'd get this much press, and I bet the REALLY didn't think their action would make them the target of DHS, and get them branded as "domestic terrorists". Watch the news folks--this group is probably going to get framed shortly for having "pipe bombs" or some other such "by the book" frame-up that the Feds are well-known for.

We are in a SAD state, when creative dissent is considered "terrorism", and they actually start enforcing non-existent laws against "thought crimes"... :uhoh:

Yeah, we got "change". They've changed the second to the last letter in our country's name to a "k".