• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Berrien county meetup

BreakingTheMold

imported post

I was wondering if there was anyone else from Berrien county on this forum? Have there been any OC events in this county?

OC is very common in Mishawaka and South Bend, just south of where i live. But the ST Joesph area is a Grey area for me.

IIRC the Berrien County sheriff Dept in ST joe has no weapons sign. This may or may not have been removed.

Post if you have an interest in getting together. Date can be any time.

autosurgeon

imported post

I worked the Glad Peach in Coloma last year .... no one else showed but I OCed for three days and handed out tons of info!

I would be glad to work with you and get something going over here.

I am working on MOC adopting a stretch of I94 near Hartford as well.

godisred

imported post

I'm a resident of Cass County (Dowagiac). In my humble opinion, we people of Southwest Michigan should band together. I'll support anything you want to do if we can make it affect my County and Districts just the same.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

godisred wrote:
I'm a resident of Cass County (Dowagiac). In my humble opinion, we people of Southwest Michigan should band together. I'll support anything you want to do if we can make it affect my County and Districts just the same.
Welcome to OCDO Godisred.

You canadd your location by going to My Account and then Profile. Pick USA under Country first and then pick Michigan under State.