Thread: HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !!!!!

Post imported post

I hope you all have a very enjoyable Easter Holiday.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-snort-cough-HA!!
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Yes! We must all celebrate our Lord's promise of resurrection that is Easter.

Thank you, G LOC K34, I thought you believed in 'the wall of separation' (and I'll be glad to provide your quote citation.)

Post imported post

Like wise, Happy Easter to everyone.
    Former Corporal of Marines.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

happy easter!!!

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Yes! We must all celebrate our Lord's promise of resurrection that is Easter.

Thank you, G LOC K34, I thought you believed in 'the wall of separation' (and I'll be glad to provide your quote citation.)
    Your very welcome, Dougy McTroll .....I do , but I also am not running for Public office & I am Christian so Happy Easter & remember the sabbath day to keep it holy.

you know Doug, would it kill you just for once..to not be a dick? this was supposed to be a friendly Easter greeting, yet you show up & attempt to be a wiener.:?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???