Thread: Bad OC Experience - Walmart - Lake Geneva, WI

Post imported post

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Welcome Mike Moore. Because you are a county coordinator then you must know what to do. Good luck and best wishes.

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

Here is my thoughts on that.

When the guy started yelling, you should have immediately contacted Walmart management and requested they remove THAT individual from the store.

Point out to them, that in your opinion, that is like yelling FIRE in a crowded theater. HE, THE OTHER GUY is frightening the customers including you.

Also point out that THIS GUY is obviously got a prejudice against you, and you don't appreciate Walmart management condoning the prejudice.

If he/she doesn't calm down, they MIGHT be on drugs or something. Tell them that if the crazy guy continues with his ranting, you will call the police.

If this happens to anybody else, be pro-active, report the crazy guy to the first Walmart employee you see, and as I stated let them know that if the crazy guy continues frightening you, you will call the police.

Post imported post

Wow, that's infuriating. They ask the law abiding citizen to leave. They have no problem letting the guy who could be legally prosecuted for disorderly conduct stay and shop. What a backwards world we live in.

Post imported post

A "manly voice?" Doesn't sound to me like there was anything manly about that individual.

I think BNH's advise is good. The "man" was making the disturbance, let them kick him out!
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Banned

Post imported post

Some people freak out at the sight of a gun.

Post imported post

Calmly call the manager and complain about this abusive individual and then call the police. This person was disturbing the peace. Perhaps even disorderly conduct. Making up lies and screaming at the top of their lungs to scare the herd is not nice and should be responded to by in your face rebuttal.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

McX

Post imported post

something came, but was gone before i got here. road trip to lake geneva? i know where that is.

Banned

Post imported post

What happened to the OP?

McX

Post imported post

if the call goes out, you can ride with me kwik, but you'll have to chip in for gas. and no hangin out the window with a gun citing some law you found on our books from the year 12 that says...............just jokin guy

Banned

Post imported post

kwikrnu wrote:
    What happened to the OP?
    Yeah what happened? His original post was deleted.

Banned

Post imported post

Isn't that the old stomping grounds of the WCI Chairman? Maybe he would know someone there.

Post imported post

Gee i thought they had pro legal open carry Corporate policy:? This is why I NEVER shop at Wally world. Cuz Wally world sucks. How difficult is it to issue a memo to the Store Managers, to inform your employees that OC is legal & tolerated in our stores.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    Yeah what happened? His original post was deleted.
    He also yanked it from his other forum, the one where is a 'county coordinator'. And where users evidently can edit but not delete threads, now its titled "Disregard this post!" Another noted, "you will have to ask [M]ike since it is a touchy situation, but not for the reasons you may think."

One of the nice things about using your Realio-trulio® name only is that hypocrisy between forums is more obvious.

McX

Post imported post

well, whatever went down, if it's what i can extrapolate; publically humiliating an open carrier in a loud voice, that would be disorderly conduct huh- and NOT for the open carrier, but the knob harassing them.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

Post imported post

If we want to OC there, let me know. I'll be there. I'm unemployed and LG isn't too far from me.

Post imported post

paul@paul-fisher.com wrote:
    If we want to OC there, let me know. I'll be there. I'm unemployed and LG isn't too far from me.
    I would be happy to attend a gathering of like minded individuals for the pleasure of shopping at Walmart.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

I'm game I think I need a pooper scooper anyhow lol.

Post imported post

I'm game as well. I'm right in Delavan.