• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA signup or renewals

Broondog

imported post

i could use a new hat. you know, the black one that just says NRA on it? :)

i'm already an Endowment Member. i always try to talk the recruiters out of a new hat when i see 'em at a gun show but they say that the hats are just for newbies or re-up's.

i did get a mailing a while back with a discounted price to bump up to Patron but i was cash strapped at the time. maybe it will come around again in the future when i can afford to do it.

EDIT: i'm also an NRA-ILA member. some bash the NRA but we need to support whoever we can.

goalseter88

imported post

lol. well next time i got to call for more supplies i see if i can get them to throw me an extra hat for yah:p

and i agree with you on needing to support whoever we can. yah i personally think everyone who owns a gun should be an NRA member. the number one complaint i here about is that they send to much mail asking for more money.

you can always just throw it away. and second i was told if someone dosent want any extra mail that they can write NO UPSALE, or something like that on top of your aplication and they will not send you extra mail. now if it works i dont know since i didnt do that myself

goalseter88

imported post

lol. well next time i got to call for more supplies i see if i can get them to throw me an extra hat for yah:p

and i agree with you on needing to support whoever we can. yah i personally think everyone who owns a gun should be an NRA member. the number one complaint i here about is that they send to much mail asking for more money.

you can always just throw it away. and second i was told if someone dosent want any extra mail that they can write NO UPSALE, or something like that on top of your aplication and they will not send you extra mail. now if it works i dont know since i didnt do that myself

goalseter88

imported post

goalseter88

imported post

goalseter88

imported post

goalseter88

imported post