• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any Diamondback DB380 Owners Near Daphne, Alabama?

KONY

imported post

If you own a Diamondback DB380 pistol and live near Daphne, AL perhaps you could help out a fellow brother-in-arms from Virginia.I would like the folks @ Alabama Holsters to make me a front pocket holster but they don't currently have a mold for this pistol. So if anyone living nearby is willing to make a quick stop by their shop and have their pistol molded, I would greatly appreciate it. Just drop me a quick private message so we can coordinate.

Good shooting!

UPDATE: Looks like I found someone of the Diamondback forum sohopefully mission accomplished. :celebrate