• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

gong to OC in belmont shores tonight

oifoefvet

imported post

I am going to go down to belmont shores here in the long beach area tonight, this time I will my video camera with me, and if they ask, I will let them take my weapon out to inspect. thank you all for your advise. I will let you know how it goes. I love this site and even though I might not OC daily, I do believe we should support the actions and rights for others. I am a vet, so I do know how doing things for others rights are needed.

oifoefvet

imported post

I had a great time tonight. I did have a recording device with me, but never needed it. I went out for a nice casual walk on belmont shores, and not a single event. then I went to seal beach and visited two of my favorite places again. I even say three police officers enter, but they were just looking for drunks. they stood next to me and looked, but they did nothing. They smiled and went on thier way. I think they remember me from yesterdays episode. when I walked outside to get to my car and go home, they were there,but just watched as I walked to my car. then I drove home. Not a single incident. Great time OC'n in the long beach seal beach area.

eraseallhope

imported post

Good to hear you had an uneventful night...

Like I said I've been UOC for about two years now and have yet to have an LEO encounter, and ived OCed in washington, nevada, and arizona, including our good ol Long Beach cali..

Keep up the good work, stay safe

Chrisc411

imported post

CA_Libertarian wrote:
Sounds like you have some great cops working in your area.

Someone put this on a shirt for me: "12031(e) - it's optional."

Actually that would be great to wear while OC'ing

Ca Patriot

imported post

Its amazing how Belmont Shores can be so different than just 2 miles north in San Pedro. The LAPD would have jumped your ass and taken you to jail for "something".

oifoefvet

imported post

maybe we should do something in san pedro, I would be up for it. I think a lot of it has to do with your attitude when approached. I am very polite and respectful. But I know there are faulty police out there as well. that would not stop me from going to san pedro and seeing what they do.

Ca Patriot

imported post

I am willing. I live in Torrance. I could be the designated video man, lol.

wewd

imported post

We already know what the LAPD do to OCers in San Pedro. Check the previous threads.

Ca Patriot

imported post

has anyone ever done a group event in LAPD territory ? i think the LAPD needs some schooling

Ca Patriot

imported post

I only know of the one guy who got arrested at the coffee shop or something.