• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visit to Louisville/Knox area

jdgypsy

was Meridian ID, just moved to Killeen, Texas, USA
imported post

Will be in the Louisville/Knox area on Tues-Sun next week (6-12 Apr). Anyone interested in linking up in that area for an OC meet, coffee? Interested in talking about how things run there as to where I have lived in regards to O.C. Will certainly be OCing !!!! Send a PM my way.

Maybe a visit to Starbucks is in order, I really like that way they think based on recent news articles.

Looking forward to running into anyone in the area who OC's.

J.D.

dadpharm

imported post

Will be in Jeffersonville on that Thurs- Sun. How about Bass Pro Shop in Clarksville? Tx Frank

jdgypsy

was Meridian ID, just moved to Killeen, Texas, USA
imported post

I will shoot you guys a pm each with my number. Not sure if I will have time for Knob Creek. I should have time to link up at a local coffee shop near the Louisville Airport or in the city itself Friday night, Sat or Sun night. Reply to the PM and or call and we can set up a time or place. I don't know the area so if you give me an address the GPS will get me there. Hope to hear from you guys. If this doesn't happen this week, I will be here about once a month between now and Oct. Looking forward to a meet.

JD