• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KY Open Carry Business Card

robin.kevin

imported post

Heres is a business card that just mainly points out that Kentucky is a open carry state and informs of KRS 65.870. Not as informed as the pamphlet found on the the site but a nice wallet size card.

neuroblades

imported post

robin.kevin wrote:
Heres is a business card that just mainly points out that Kentucky is a open carry state and informs of KRS 65.870. Not as informed as the pamphlet found on the the site but a nice wallet size card.
I just noticed a spelling error in this that needs corrected. In the last line of text, just before the KRS, above the KRS#. It says (be), should be (by).