Thread: IDPA Event April 24,2010 at Jackson County Outdoor Club

Post imported post

I am now in charge of the IDPA Events out at the Jackson County Outdoor Club (JCOC) And I will be holding a IDPA Event April 24,2010 at 10:00 AM:celebrate

Directions to where the Event will be held, Just have to enter your location to get Detailed Directions.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Ja...eocode=ADDRESS

If you are looking to get more details on what an IDPA is About/What we do. I will also supply the link, So that you can get more details on what we are doing.

http://idpa.com/

I have a Book of many different scenarios that we will be doing this year, But if there are alot of new IDPA shooters please let me know, I will set up a easier IDPA up so you don`t get intimidated by a challenging first event.

If anyone is interested in coming out for this event, Everyone is welcome to this event.

To participate in a IDPA Event, You will need of course a Gun, At least 3 Magazines(That is always negotiable, If you have a Magazine that holds 17-19 rounds then 2 will work) at least 100 rounds of ammo, And a few hours of your day. You are always welcome to bring more of ????, We usually do some shooting after the IDPA.

The fee to participate in the event is $5.00, And absolutely nothing to watch an IDPA Event.

Post imported post

Any cost to come and just watch? I'd like to see one in real life before I actually work up the courage to just show up and hope for the best.

Banned

Post imported post

What about the money thing? How much will I expect to spend?

Post imported post

BUMP