• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IDPA Event April 24,2010 at Jackson County Outdoor Club

wally1120

imported post

I am now in charge of the IDPA Events out at the Jackson County Outdoor Club (JCOC) And I will be holding a IDPA Event April 24,2010 at 10:00 AM:celebrate

Directions to where the Event will be held, Just have to enter your location to get Detailed Directions.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Jackson&state=MI&address=3550+Hart+Rd&zipcode=49201-8768&country=US&latitude=42.177578&longitude=-84.352398&geocode=ADDRESS

If you are looking to get more details on what an IDPA is About/What we do. I will also supply the link, So that you can get more details on what we are doing.

http://idpa.com/

I have a Book of many different scenarios that we will be doing this year, But if there are alot of new IDPA shooters please let me know, I will set up a easier IDPA up so you don`t get intimidated by a challenging first event.

If anyone is interested in coming out for this event, Everyone is welcome to this event.

To participate in a IDPA Event, You will need of course a Gun:lol:, At least 3 Magazines(That is always negotiable, If you have a Magazine that holds 17-19 rounds then 2 will work) at least 100 rounds of ammo, And a few hours of your day. You are always welcome to bring more of ????, We usually do some shooting after the IDPA.

The fee to participate in the event is $5.00, And absolutely nothing to watch an IDPA Event.

craigm

imported post

Any cost to come and just watch? I'd like to see one in real life before I actually work up the courage to just show up and hope for the best.