• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

May 1st Babecue Meet

ZackL

imported post

Thanks Grapeshot. Is everyone still up for a barbecue? If need be, we can postpone or whatever for anyone who has plans for that particular weekend. I want this to be a pretty big thing for pretty much anyone and everyone in Colorado as I think it would be great to meet everyone.

Half Live

imported post

Sup everyone? I'm new to this site but I'm down for a barbecue. I can probably bring some soda or chips if need be.

ZackL

imported post

First... Welcome to the forums Half Live.

Secondly, I've got soda and water covered, if there are others that are still up for it, but a few kinds of chips (depending on group size) would be awesome.

ZackL

imported post

Sounds good to me. I know I am up for it. I've gotten my brother and my cousin to agree to attend as well to make it more of a family event. Others have suggested a litter pickup along with the next meet, but I'm not sure if there's anyone up for it or not.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Pick a place, time and date - start a new thread- ask for a sticky to keep it on top - they will come.

An ad hoc committee of 2 or 3 just bite the bullet and make the decisions - unfortunately you can never satisfy everybody on all aspects.

Family events are good, women and children are golden. We even encourage pets where permissible in parks etc.

These events really tend to build a sense of camaraderie and build team spirit. Nothing like knowing how a distant friend from these pages looks and sounds. :)

Good luck.

Yata hey

bomber

imported post

i can drive to the springs, or anywhere in denver.   whether or not i can attend will just depend on my schedule