• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One person injured during attempted home invasion

hardballer

imported post

This is why I carry from wake up till bed down. These goblins are very brave when there are two or more but this will not be the last of it. There is more to come so I advise becoming familiar with your firearms boys and girls. Hungry goblins are ever more persistent.

Mlutz

imported post

hardballer wrote:
This is why I carry from wake up till bed down. These goblins are very brave when there are two or more but this will not be the last of it. There is more to come so I advise becoming familiar with your firearms boys and girls. Hungry goblins are ever more persistent.
Same here... Except, I have my tools ready when I sleep too. With my two "guard dogs" to get me up if I have to.

Lammie

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Send a copy of the link Mlutz posted and send it to every legislator you know and tell them "This is why we need a Castle Docrine".

opusd2

imported post

I think most of us here are rather well prepared for an unfriendly visit in the middle of the night. And most of them with multiple methods.

PLus with the little guy's toys scattered all over, there's NO WAY someone will sneak up too closely!