• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

4/9/10 OC Get together

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Just wondering if anyone wanted to get together the 9th of April. Maybe go have lunch at a new place or trash pickup at 12:00. I hope there is no rain this time.

GoDSpeeD

Sabotage70

imported post

Rumor has it that a bunch of out of town LEO's in town till the 9th. They have some games going on and I'm sure there will be a few of them sticking around afterwards. I think we should hit the strip that night. I'm also available sat. night to.

I might hit the gun show if I can't get any primers this week.

VegasGlocKid

imported post

yea the weather is sure getting better. Im down for another strip meetup. MORE PEOPLE THIS TIME!

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Well if my thread is getting highjacked then at lease post when you want to do the meeting so I can post it on the calendar. Is everyone thinking friday night or saturday night. I'm voting saturday. However lunch still stands on friday at 12:00pm. I still plan on going to some random place to eat!

GoDSpeeD

VegasGlocKid

imported post

lol sorry....saturday is good for me so far. but not unless were going to have more than 5 people. im working friday so lunch is a no no

greengum

imported post

While you women bitch and moan about which day I will say that I'm down for whatever. Just lemme know when and where. :p :celebrate

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Well I still have nothing better to do. I had a flat tire that needed to be fixed but if anyone wants to get together for lunch still or maybe a 5:00 dinner let me know.

GoDSpeeD