• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc in Oshkosh/Fonddulac/Appleton gatherings?

revolverrandy

imported post

I am new to OC and meeting up with some others in my area while also open carrying might help ease me into some and put my mind at ease.Just wondering if anything of this type is planned or would be considered by anyone in this area?

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I would LOVE to help organize an OC event in the Appleton area. To my knowledge, there are events already in the works for May, June, August, and October.

So a July or September event would be preferable.

Get 4 -- 5 guys together, pick a place we can meet. Organize this via PM/email.

We can discuss all the finer points of organizing an event.

M

McX

imported post

that area is close enough for me to reach, please count me in.

Mlutz

imported post

My cousin lives in the area, I might be able to make an event up there.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

OK, it sounds like we have enough interest to form an organizational committee.

The next step is to have a get together to get things started.

PM one another and select a date/time/location for an organizational meeting.

PM/email me, and I will provide a list of things that need to be discussed/decided.

I am hopefully having just such a meeting on Sunday April 11, in Wausau.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Once the parks officially open, I hope to have regular gatherings in Green Bay. Count me in for an Appleton/Fox Valley Picnic. We had a few over 82 in attendance at our Green Bay gathering last year.

opusd2

imported post

I'm for it! The only question is, what caliber mood would I be in for? Then there's the question of revolver, semi-auto, shotgun, SAW, Minuteman missle...