• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

B of A, Trop & Decatur

Nevada carrier

imported post

At Bank of America branch located at Trop and Decatur, Walk in OC a no goy, walk up or drive up ATM is fine though. Corporate policy "Branch manager's discretion."

Nevada carrier

imported post

Went in there OC yesterday to make a deposit, no one said a word. security guard didn't like it, but screw him, he's just butt hurt that they don't let him carry.

dchoepp

Campaign Veteran
imported post

BofA South Carson City is OC friendly. Have not gone in their personally, but when I dealt with a Banker, who was also a Manger, while I was waiting for my transaction I asked about it and she said no problem. They do not have security their at that location.

Since I have just recently started to OC, I am honestly a tad nervous about going into a bank. Still working on it. Although, I have gone up to the walk-up ATM. You have to start somewhere right?;)

Also, the police around here (Douglas County) seem somewhat militant. May have something to do with being nervous.

Nevada carrier

imported post

Militant police are my favorite... It's fun to humble them to a certain extent, especially if you get to do it on the stand.

When are these little wanna be dictators gonna realize that if they want to act like gestapo they were born 80 years too late. @#$%'em; let'em face the business end of a civil rights law suit.

Nothing gets my adrenalin up like being a civil rights advocate in the morning.