Thread: night sights for Glock?

Post imported post

I am looking for suggestions of night sights for my glock 19

I just picked up my CPL today and since I am going to be carrying a lot from now on I want to be prepared

Post imported post

I have this set on my G19 and love them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Trijicon-Tritium...item5d2813d6f1

Post imported post

+1 for Trijicon.

There's no quality quite like a Trijicon sight/scope.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

+1 for the trijicon night sights i have them on my XD they are great

Post imported post

I use Trijicon on my Glocks as well.

Post imported post

Not to mention they're a Michigan based company in Wixom, and huge supporters of our military.

Post imported post

I am on my second set of Trijicon sights on my G17.

I also have Trijicons on my HK USP.

I have Meprolights, that come stock, on a couple of other pistols. I prefer the Trijicons. I plan on replacing them with Trijicons.

Turn around time, including shipping time, is about a week. Only need to send them the slide.

Post imported post

According to their site they don't make any for FN Herstal. :X
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Post imported post

XS Express sights, in my opinion, are the very best combat sights on the market.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Since you are in Owosso, shoot me a PM I can help out with the install.

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:

I have Meprolights, that come stock, on a couple of other pistols. I prefer the Trijicons. I plan on replacing them with Trijicons.

Turn around time, including shipping time, is about a week. Only need to send them the slide.
    HAHA a week good luck with that i just had mine in there about 6 weeks ago took over 3 weeks to get mine back and i shipped it to them overnight and prepaid

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    XS Express sights, in my opinion, are the very best combat sights on the market.

I have been seriously looking into the XS Big Dot sights after shooting a friends pistol that had them. When I practice close range,self-defense type, pointshooting I typically focus on the target and when my peripheral vision picks up the front sight between me and the target I fire. The XS sights work very well for that because that front sight looks like a golf ball sitting on top of your slide

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

My understanding is that they are the system that old African big game rifles used, because of the need for both accuracy and speed.

It eliminates a lot of need to carefully line the sights up for well aimed shots. They basically allow for point shooting with the use of the sights, but also allow for really good accuracy. I have a very hard time understanding why they aren't more popular.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Zukirider wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:

HAHA a week good luck with that i just had mine in there about 6 weeks ago took over 3 weeks to get mine back and i shipped it to them overnight and prepaid
    As previously stated, I just had my G17 and USP40 done. It was actually 8 days from drop off at UPS to return receipt via UPS. Regular UPS ground both ways.

Banned

Post imported post

Im still irritated with trijicon about chickening out on the whole Bible verses serial numbers thing, so Ill be going with Meprolight on the XD.

Post imported post

I also have Trijicon night sights on my Glock 27 (my primary CC gun) ... seems like a quality set of sights ...

Post imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
    Im still irritated with trijicon about chickening out on the whole Bible verses serial numbers thing, so Ill be going with Meprolight on the XD.
    I am not upset with them, if it was up to them they would continue to make them the way they had been, but you can't hold it against a company that is just trying to survive. The government contract was going to be pulled, and I can't prove it but I'm guessing that the government contract was for a heck of a lot more ACOGs than the civilian market purchases.

Trijicon is a good company and they make some of the best products on the market.