• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Up for Breakfast?

ecocks

imported post

Anyone up for breakfast on Tuesday, the 6th, 8:30 AM at Sunrise in Meridian? Looks like Jon and I will be there for a coupleof hours or more.

Doing our part to say "Thank You!" to a supportive business!

ecocks

imported post

OK. I'll try to get one of the large corner booths.

Uh, yeah, sure, she'll be.....uh,welcome.

Lew

imported post

TopGunIdaho wrote:
Will you guys be hard to find?
Can I bring a girl?
I don't normally like the two tone*, but...I just...can't...object in this case.

Lovely.

*Tutone on the other hand...

ecocks

imported post

Hey Top, she's welcome at meetings too you know.

Ask her to bring along some friends, we can probably find someone who will be willing to take on the inconvenience of adjusting their schedules in case they need some private instruction for range time. Also, if she's conducting any training sessions, we might just have found the instructor we were looking to endorse for our membership education program.....

ecocks

imported post

Had a good time this morning. Maybe we should make it a regular thing?

Anyone know of some friendly places with WiFi?

ecocks

imported post

None2Slow wrote:
Anybody planning anything on Friday the 23? I'm mostly free that day.

Trying to get a group together for Saturday breakfast followed by visiting the gun show. Jon and I are the only ones down so far.

We're thinking somewhere in Nampa around 9:00am.

None2Slow

imported post

There is a car show in Caldwell that day. I was planning to go there and the gun show. Now there is a delima..... what to do? Where are you planning to go eat at? Post up and let us know if you could.

ecocks

imported post

Restaurants in Nampa/Caldwell where I have OC'd:

Sunrise Cafe

Golden Corral

Shari's (Midland & Caldwell Blvd.)

Los Betos (Caldwell Blvd.)

Coffee places:

Tully's

Flying M in downtown Nampa

Starbuck's at Karcher Mall

But, HEY, I am always willing to try someplace new. I have only been here a year and am more familiar with Meridian than Nampa or Caldwell. I doubt there are many here who are more new to the Treasure Valley area than me.

None2Slow

imported post

I will probably hit the car show, then the gun show. Maybe we could meet up at the show and then grab lunch. That may work better for others, I know it will for me.

ecocks

imported post

OK, lunch works too I guess.

I'll still be having breakfast somewhere around 8:30 though at the Meridian Sunrise Cafe. Can't seem to find anywhere else that hasWi-Fi.

None2Slow

imported post

It looks like I will be going to the show in the afternoon. Have you guys decided on where you are meeting up at? John has my number, give me a call when you guys head out and I'll try to meet up.

ecocks

imported post

We ended up with 5 for breakfast whichworked out pretty well. The people at Sunrise in Caldwell were absolutely no problem.

Enjoyed the Marsing gun show better than the big ones. Had fun walking around and chatting with vendors and good folks.