• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arizona Republic - 'Open carry' just part of living in Ariz.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/opinions/articles/2010/04/06/20100406tuelets061.html
'Open carry' just part of living in Ariz.
5 commentsApr. 6, 2010 12:00 AM

There have been a number of letters from folks who are frightened by openly carried firearms.

Perhaps because they themselves are ruled by fear (one was unable even to eat at the sight of a weapon), they commonly ask what we're "afraid of"?
. . .
Some of us hope that more common exposure to "open carry" will eventually teach some tolerance.
Otherwise, we must applaud the recent move by the Legislature to allow concealed carry without government supervision. - Timothy Herbst[/b], Tempe[/i]

March Hare

imported post

Yeah, you know when the 'antis start with the personal attacks, the argument is over.

We have facts, they have fears.

How sad for them.

-MH

Dahwg

imported post

Thanks for posting this. Had to join the fray. ArizonaGuy1234 is obviously a transplant or a Brady. What a moron.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Dahwg wrote:
Thanks for posting this. Had to join the fray. ArizonaGuy1234 is obviously a transplant or a Brady. What a moron.
Arizona Guy1234 is definately NOT an 'Arizona Guy'.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Dahwg wrote:
Arizona Guy1234 is definately NOT an 'Arizona Guy'. 
Not for the first time (probably the third :p) I have to say Sonora Rebel actually knows what he's talking about here.

Shocking, but true. :shock: