• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Saturday OC Meet

Trigger Dr

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
gogodawgs wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
You guys go to the Shelton show? If so how big of a turn out is it compared to the centrailia show?
I would say its about the same...
Anyone going to Shelton this weekend?
Is there a shooting range in Shelton?

Yeah, any back alley will do....

Oops that would be Yakima...My bad:?

amzbrady

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
gogodawgs wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
You guys go to the Shelton show? If so how big of a turn out is it compared to the centrailia show?
I would say its about the same...
Anyone going to Shelton this weekend?
Is there a shooting range in Shelton?

Yeah, any back alley will do....

Oops that would be Yakima...My bad:?
Could go to Tacoma allies, for moving targets that shoot back.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Good morning coffee with the crew...squeak, gogodawgs, deros, moose, bookman....

Oh and just like last month when we came in there were 4 FWPD officers having coffee and getting ready for there shift and there were 3 or 4 more leaving as well when I pulled into the parking lot. One detective (plain clothes) remembered us from last month. I wish the Brady Bunch was there when we have our coffee with the officers, the look on thier faces would be priceless.

:shock::what: (both of them)

DEROS72

imported post

That was god this morning.I agree GoGoDawgs ,that was great those same officers that saw us last mo.Brady bunch would have had a fit that they didn't throw us out or something.That would have made a great photo with the us and the officers to post on the Brady website.Bookman had a good idea with this.Its good to have a regular meetup with who ever can make it...

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Thanks for the kudo, there. I wish more people had shown up, but I understand the desire to sleep in on a Saturday morning.

I thought it was great to walk in and see the Federal Way Police sitting and joking with Screech and gogodawgs. The Brady Bunch and Ceasefire would have had kittens!

Squeak

imported post

Manu wrote:
I missed it, I totally forgot that that its second Saturday today, I'll mark my calendar and remember next time.
Well, I guess we know who has to buy the coffee next time!:celebrate