Thread: Preemption signed by governor

Post imported post

http://www.azcentral.com/news/electi...#reply19745038

So, now that it's signed, when can I send a letter off to the McDowell Sonoran Preserve letting them know that I will no longer be awaiting their 'determination' on the legality of their No Firearms signs? IE: When does the law officially kick in?

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/hb2543p.pdf

Page 2, line 23 through page 3 line 17 = somewhat erotic after trying to deal with the Preserve on this issue since last September.

Post imported post

Methinks I just answered my own question by browsing the AZCDL Facebook page:

"HB2347, firearms preemption, and HB2307, "firearms freedom act" were signed into law today by Governor Brewer. Laws become effectvie 90 days after the legislature adjourns for the session (sine die) - we anticipate the laws to be effective sometime in late July."

Post imported post

Thoreau wrote:
    Methinks I just answered my own question by browsing the AZCDL Facebook page:

"HB2347, firearms preemption, and HB2307, "firearms freedom act" were signed into law today by Governor Brewer. Laws become effectvie 90 days after the legislature adjourns for the session (sine die) - we anticipate the laws to be effective sometime in late July."
    hb2347-this is INCORRECT,hb2347 is the constitutional carry bill and has yet to have a third read...Check before you post please...