• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Strip meet-up 4-10-10

Sabotage70

imported post

So we don't hi-jack GS's lunch thread. Looks like sat was preffered over fri. I'm thinking we could meet at 8:00 behind the McDonalds like last time.
The wifes friend is having her 40th b-day party at my house that night. So the longer I'm gone the better. The bad thing is, don't think it is starting till 10. And when they party they don't stop till the sun comes up.:cuss:

Edit: for the smiley

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Well I heard saturday is going to be interesting for me because of work, but if I can be there you know I will! I'll get this on the calendar!

GoDSpeeD

Nevada carrier

imported post

I would like to add a twist to this meetup. A friend of mine who has taught his pre-teenage daughter how to handle a firearm responsibly may wish to come, if she were accompanied by him is there anything that would make her participation against the law while he supervises her?

VegasGlocKid

imported post

by pre teenage im assuing less than 18....in that case she shouldnt carry a gun. But i wouldnt see why she couldnt come with. If our beerpong tourney ends up not happening ill be there.

DESERT ATILLA

imported post

I wish I could be there. I'll be working. Have fun. By the way, if you think you'll still be out and about at10, someone pm me their number and I'll check in once I'm off.

Sabotage70

imported post

DESERT ATILLA wrote:
I wish I could be there.  I'll be working.  Have fun.  By the way, if you think you'll still be out and about at 10, someone pm me their number and I'll check in once I'm off.
PM sent. Like I said they are having a party at my house. So the longer I stay out the better.

Greengum I'm sending you a PM too.

Sabotage70

imported post

Well I got good news and bad news. I made a mistake and the party is on friday night. So if anybody wants to do something then just let me know and we'll hook up.

But that doesn't mean that I'm backing out of Sat. night. We're still on. :monkey

MPlannette

imported post

I'm around all day, don't know if anyone else is up for a meet up tonight.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Looks like I'm going to be able to make it on saturday night. I may even be bringing along a friend.

GoDSpeeD

flagellum

imported post

My parents are in town, so I might bring them too, though they don't carry and have never seen me carry I don't know how they feel about it. I'll ask them though.