• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Strip meet-up 4-10-10

Nevada carrier

imported post

We had a good turn out I think... There was about 10 of us, and we got a photo of the group standing at a fountain just inside the shopping complex at City Center. Just waiting for Steam Locomotive to upload it.

We didn't get hassled by anyone, some 40 year old tried to put some moves on GreenGum's sister but bugged out when he saw Green's strong side.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Over all it was a great success. A nice group, a little exercise and a presence. I call that a win. It has been mentioned that we should do a OC BBQ. Plans are in the works for some fun, food and excitement.

GoDSpeeD

greengum

imported post

Ok from now on every picture we take must include at least some part of Godspeed. Like an arm or foot in the far background and we can play an oc version of waldo. Where's Godspeed?!

Had a great time looking forward to more.

MilitaryMike

imported post

Man.. this makes my heart break.

I wanted to go to this, but alas. 4-10 is my anniversary, and the wife would have killed me. :(