• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carpooling from the Wiregrass area to the Blood Drive availible!

Dianosis

imported post

Unless something unforeseen happens I am coming up for the OC Blood Drive. I will be going thru Troy, 231 north to Montgomery, then Hwy 65 to Hoover. If anyone wants to meet me in Troy or along this route to carpool with me let me know asap. I can fit 4 Adults besides myself.

eye95

imported post

You'll be driving within a block of my house. I don't want to carpool, but wouldn't mind the additional security of caravaning. No LEO would get away with harassing either of us! :lol:

DJDD

imported post

Just posted in the other thread. I'd like to meet you guys at the 186 exit north of Montgomery. You won't be able to miss me, I'll be in a Chevy2500 HD with a cowboy hat and a .45 in a shoulder holster. :celebrate

DJDD

imported post

What time are you guys headed this way? eye95: You wanna meet up for some breakfast beforehand in Prattville?

Dianosis

imported post

Not to intrude, but why don't we all meet up for a nice OC breakfast then head up? Unless you an eye just want privacy ;)

*Don't take offense I'm just kidding, except about the breakfast, I never joke about food!

eye95

imported post

I am up for a blood-building breakfast.

Bear in mind that you will literally be driving within one block of my house. Give me a ring as you approach, and we can start the caravan earlier, on the corner of the Eastern Blvd (231) and my street.

FedFirefighter

imported post

I figured out a way to make it, so let me know when and where to meet the convoy. I'll be leaving from enterprise, could meet you in Troy?

Dianosis

imported post

Eye95 & DJDD if you guys wanna PM me with your cell #'s so we can coordinate as needed. I already have Fed's info.

Or you can email me at jason@alabamaoc.org or I can send you my cell. Right now it looks like we have 4 in our convoy, all driving separate vehicles :)

DJDD

imported post

Dianosis wrote:
Not to intrude, but why don't we all meet up for a nice OC breakfast then head up? Unless you an eye just want privacy ;)

*Don't take offense I'm just kidding, except about the breakfast, I never joke about food!
Of course I want a nice romantic breakfast with a guy I don't know and have never met. ;)

I don't joke about food either, don't know if I could wait for you guys to make it up here before I starve to death. :cool:

Dianosis

imported post

Here are the convoy plans at the moment....

I will meet Fed in Troy, around 7ish and head to Montgomery.

Arrive at Montgomery around 8ish to join up with Eye95 and DJDD at a restaurant of DJDD's choosing for breakfast.

Leave Montgomery around 9ish.

Arrive at Hoover for the Blood Drive around 10:30ish.

Sound like a plan? DJDD, let us know where yer buying us breakfast ;)

DJDD

imported post

Dianosis wrote:
Here are the convoy plans at the moment....

I will meet Fed in Troy, around 7ish and head to Montgomery.

Arrive at Montgomery around 8ish to join up with Eye95 and DJDD at a restaurant of DJDD's choosing for breakfast.

Leave Montgomery around 9ish.

Arrive at Hoover for the Blood Drive around 10:30ish.

Sound like a plan? DJDD, let us know where yer buying us breakfast ;)
Hold yer horses here!! I know nothing of this 'buying breakfast' thing!!:X I'm the new guy, shouldn't you be buying me breakfast?? :lol:

Otherwise, sounds good to me.

DJDD

imported post

eye95 wrote:
*smacks the probie on the back of the head*
You sure you wanna smack an armed man upside the head? :cool:

Edit: Plus, my join date goes back further than yours. Who's the probie now? :celebrate

I'm thinking the IHOP in Prattville would be the best place to meet for breakfast. I've OC'd in there on occasion and nothing has ever been said to me. Plus, a huge stack of pancakes sounds really good to me.