Thread: Justifications for both open/concealed carry.

Post imported post

Somewhere in this forum someone posted a reply with an excellent response to justification for carrying either concealed or open. I can't find it now. Searches are not advanced enough to narrow anything down. Can someone please help me find this post? Or maybe share your justifications?
    For both open carry and concealed carry.

Post imported post

For myself, I would like both options. (OC and CC) I would open carry in my car and on the street, and would CC in a business if someone conplained.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

That was a good write up. But I'm looking for something that was on this forum in the form of a reply. It would make a great argument for justifying concealed carry.