• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at American TV , Oak Creek

iceman71

imported post

I have carried around my apartment complex but finally got the balls to carry elsewhere. So went to American TV to buy some electronics and strapped up. No one noticedor even commented or asked any questions. So I feel even better carrying.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Congrats! Gets easier the more you do it. Most people won't even notice. Last time I was grocery shopping I had some people that I couldn't see being pro gun talk to me while I was waiting in line...and it wasn't about my gun. Was about how busy the place was. But I know they saw my gun cause it was RIGHT there! lol. So was nice to see them talk to me and not be afraid or anything. Probably helped I had a huge cart of groceries lol.

M

McX

imported post

you'd think you'd get a free gun with that new tv.