• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is anyone else NOT getting email notifications?

curtiswr

imported post

I am getting them very sporadically. Discussed with another member on the site at an OC breakfast and he was having the same problem.

Dianosis

imported post

I'm not getting any at all, not even one of your responses came in. I double checked my profile settings and even rechecked the box and resaved it. This started within the last week or so.

Is there a official section in forums for bug report? I didn't see one.

MamaLiberty

imported post

I clicked the "unwatch topic" button at the bottom of a thread I no longer wished to follow. Since then, no other notifications.

Didn't mean to turn off ALL of them. :what:

Dianosis

imported post

Got this response from John:

The hosting company has indicated that they expect it to be fixed sometime tomorrow.

Thanks!

John

t33j

imported post

I thought I wasn't getting any, but they were just being directed to my spam folder where I couldn't see them.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Problem has been on-going for a week now - was been reported ASAP.

Looks like most are coming through for me now though - fingers crossed.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

hopnpop wrote:
My inbox was full this morning, woohoo!!! Looks like notifications are back up and running... :cool:
Life is good when Papa John & Mike can provide us with our minimum daily dose. :D

Keep your fingers crossed it continues - cold turkey withdrawal is painful.

Yata hey