• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sorry to say goodby to Iowa

willarndt

imported post

Well one more week to opencarry freedom I'm moving to Black hills of South Dakota. Don't get me wrong I liked living in Iowa it's a beautiful state but this states gun laws are to much of a hassle and a big pain in the rear. Good luck to all.
:celebrate

Straight_Shooter

imported post

willarndt wrote:
Well one more week to opencarry freedom I'm moving to Black hills of South Dakota. Don't get me wrong I liked living in Iowa it's a beautiful state but this states gun laws are to much of a hassle and a big pain in the rear. Good luck to all.
:celebrate

Wow . . sorry you are leaving; we need more freedom minded people here, but I definitely understand. I am very jealous that you are moving to the Black Hills . . . you will love living there, especially if you love the outdoors and the shooting sports.

You are very right . . . the gun laws in this state are terrible.

Take care and good luck,

SS